Opening Year: 2009
Barceló The Lakes has recently been completely re-designed by P. B. Dye, who has turned this course into one of the best inland courses in the Caribbean. Playing through one of the most beautiful settings in the Dominican Republic, Barceló The Lakes offers and incredibly unique nature experience.
Waterways and big lakes come into play on 17 out of the 18 holes, and the nature wildlife is unlike any other. During a round on Barceló The Lakes, you will see flamingos and ibis birds as well as turtles and huge tarpons in the lakes.
The course is not long, but fairways, an island green and well hidden bunkers are some of the challenges which await the golfers who come to experience the natural beauty of this course.
Drinks and snacks are included on the golf course.
Designer: P. B. Dye
Holes along the ocean: 0
Holes with ocean view: 0
Driving range: Yes, included
Caddies: Not available
Restaurant / bar: Yes
Brand: Callaway Diablo
Price: US$ 50
Please note that each golfer is required to have a set of golf clubs, i.e. sharing clubs is not permitted.
Twilight / afternoon rate:
After 1 pm: US$ 89
Important to know:
- Food and beverages are included (some restrictions may apply).
- Proper golf attire is required, i.e. polo shirt with collar and sleeves, bermuda shorts / long pants / golf skirt for women and golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes.
- Each tee time will be filled with 4 golfers.
- Non-golfers (riders) are allowed. Please note that there is an additional charge for the rider who is required to ride in the golf cart.
- Roundtrip transportation is included in the price. Please note that transportation is always shared and you may have to stop along the way to pick up / drop off other people at other hotels than yours.
- For bookings from hotels that are located in Uvero Alto (e.g. Sivory, Zoetry Agua, Excellence Punta Cana, Sirenis, Dreams Punta Cana, Nouvelles Frontieres, etc.), please note that a minimum of 2 golfers is required and that there is an extra transportation charge of US$ 15 per golfer.
- For bookings from Barcelo Bavaro Beach Resort, the in-house guest rate applies. Tee times must be booked through Barcelo Bavaro Beach Resort and is only available for guests at the resort.
All information and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices are valid until April 30, 2017.
Book your tee time:
Click the BOOK NOW button above to request a tee time. Once we receive your request, we will contact you by email with a confirmation of your reservation and organize the payment (see payment options below). Please note that your reservation is not confirmed until you have heard from us by email and the payment has been made. You can also contact us directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A full credit card payment is required upon reservation. We charge in USD + 3.6% fee (valid ID, billing address and credit card authorization must be provided) OR A full wire transfer to our account in J.P. Morgan Chase is required upon reservation.
Change of reservation:
Reservations may be changed up to 72 hours prior to tee time. All changes must be requested and confirmed in writing to email@example.com in order to be valid.
Reservations cancelled a minimum of 72 hours prior to tee time are eligible for a full refund. Reservations cancelled less than 72 hours prior to tee time are not eligible for any refunds unless a valid medical report is presented. All reservations must be cancelled and confirmed in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be valid.
Please note that it is entirely up to the decision of the golf director of the golf course whether or not a rain check will be issued due to bad weather conditions. There may be an additional charge for transportation. Please note that certain terms and conditions may apply.