Opening Year: 2002
Dye Fore is another Pete Dye masterpiece located at Casa de Campo resort in La Romana (approx. 40 minutes from Punta Cana). 7,740 yards in lenght, 7 cliff side holes dropping 300 feet to the Chavón River below, 40 mph gusting winds and breathtaking 360 degree views are part of the experience golfers will have at Dye Fore.
Of the 18 picturesque holes on Dye Fore, #12 and #15 are two of the greatest par three holes in the world. "Dye Fore has spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, the mountains, the Chavón River, the Casa de Campo marina and the Altos de Chavón artists' village," said Gilles Gagnon, director of golf.
Visually, the course is intimidating and the par threes are incredible. Combine with Teeth of the Dog for one unforgettable day of golf.
Designer: Pete Dye
Holes along the ocean: 0
Holes with ocean view: 9
Driving range: Yes, included
Caddies: Available, not included
Restaurant / bar: Yes
Brand: Callaway Razr
Price: US$ 59
Please note that each golfer is required to have a set of golf clubs, i.e. sharing clubs is not permitted.
Twilight / afternoon rate:
Golf course maintenance:
Important to know:
- Food and beverages are not included.
- Proper golf attire is required, i.e. polo shirt with collar and sleeves, bermuda shorts / long pants / golf skirt for women and golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes.
- Each tee time will be filled with 4 golfers.
- Non-golfers (riders) are allowed. Please note that there is an additional charge for the rider who is required to ride in the golf cart.
- Caddies are optional and not included. The caddie fee of US$ 25 per caddie must be paid directly to the caddie after the round. A tip of US$ 15-20 per person is expected.
- Roundtrip transportation is included in the price. Please note that transportation is always shared and you may have to stop along the way to pick up / drop off other people at other hotels than yours.
- Please note that reservations are only available on Tuesdays & Fridays - - other days are available upon special request (some restrictions and/or additional fees may apply).
- For bookings from Casa de Campo, the in-house guest rate applies. Tee times must be booked through Casa de Campo and is only available for guests at the resort.
All information and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices are valid until April 30, 2017.
Book your tee time:
Click the BOOK NOW button above to request a tee time. Once we receive your request, we will contact you by email with a confirmation of your reservation and organize the payment (see payment options below). Please note that your reservation is not confirmed until you have heard from us by email and the payment has been made. You can also contact us directly by email at email@example.com.
A full credit card payment is required upon reservation. We charge in USD + 3.6% fee (valid ID, billing address and credit card authorization must be provided) OR A full wire transfer to our account in J.P. Morgan Chase is required upon reservation.
Change of reservation:
Reservations may be changed up to 72 hours prior to tee time. All changes must be requested and confirmed in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be valid.
Reservations cancelled a minimum of 72 hours prior to tee time are eligible for a full refund. Reservations cancelled less than 72 hours prior to tee time are not eligible for any refunds unless a valid medical report is presented. All reservations must be cancelled and confirmed in writing to email@example.com in order to be valid.
Please note that it is entirely up to the decision of the golf director of the golf course whether or not a rain check will be issued due to bad weather conditions. There may be an additional charge for transportation. Please note that certain terms and conditions may apply.