Opening Year: 2010
Hard Rock golf course is located inside the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana Resort. This is the first Hard Rock Golf Club in the world and is an inland course designed by Jack Nicklaus. The natural environment has been respected and the native flora and fauna preserved. Unique to Hard Rock Golf Club is a golf course that derives its personality and character from the undulating fairways that carve through the surrounding Dominican jungle and are framed by windswept native grasses.
Each hole is distinctive and a unique experience and challenge to play and enjoy. This is evident at hole #7, a relatively short par 4 that is reachable for some golfers and with favorable ocean trade winds, certainly tempting for many. There is also hole #10, a dramatic par 3 that plays 197 yards over a sand quarry.
Hard Rock Golf Club hosted the Dominican Open 2012 & 2013, an event on the PGA Tour Latin America.
Designer: Jack Nicklaus
Holes along the ocean: 0
Holes with ocean view: 0
Driving range: Yes, included
Caddies: Available if pre-booked, not included
Restaurant / bar: Yes, included
Brand: Callaway Diablo, Callaway Razr
Price: US$ 50
Please note that each golfer is required to have a set of golf clubs, i.e. sharing clubs is not permitted.
Twilight / afternoon rate:
Important to know:
- Food and beverages are included (some restrictions may apply).
- Proper golf attire is required, i.e. polo shirt with collar and sleeves, bermuda shorts / long pants / golf skirt for women and golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes.
- Each tee time will be filled with 4 golfers.
- Non-golfers (riders) are allowed. Please note that there is an additional charge for the rider who is required to ride in the golf cart.
- Roundtrip transportation is included in the price. Please note that transportation is always shared and you may have to stop along the way to pick up / drop off other people at other hotels than yours.
- For bookings from hotels that are located in Uvero Alto (e.g. Sivory, Zoetry Agua, Excellence Punta Cana, Sirenis, Dreams Punta Cana, Nouvelles Frontieres, etc.), please note that a minimum of 2 golfers is required and that there is an extra transportation charge of US$ 15 per golfer.
- For bookings from Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana, the in-house guest rate applies. Tee times must be booked through the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana and is only available for guests at the resort.
All information and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices are valid until April 30, 2017.
Book your tee time:
Click the BOOK NOW button above to request a tee time. Once we receive your request, we will contact you by email with a confirmation of your reservation and organize the payment (see payment options below). Please note that your reservation is not confirmed until you have heard from us by email and the payment has been made. You can also contact us directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A full credit card payment is required upon reservation. We charge in USD + 3.6% fee (valid ID, billing address and credit card authorization must be provided) OR A full wire transfer to our account in J.P. Morgan Chase is required upon reservation.
Change of reservation:
Reservations may be changed up to 72 hours prior to tee time. All changes must be requested and confirmed in writing to email@example.com in order to be valid.
Reservations cancelled a minimum of 72 hours prior to tee time are eligible for a full refund. Reservations cancelled less than 72 hours prior to tee time are not eligible for any refunds unless a valid medical report is presented. All reservations must be cancelled and confirmed in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be valid.
Please note that it is entirely up to the decision of the golf director of the golf course whether or not a rain check will be issued due to bad weather conditions. There may be an additional charge for transportation. Please note that certain terms and conditions may apply