Opening Year: 2010
Iberostate golf course is located inside the Iberostar resort complex and is one of the newer P. B. Dye golf courses in Punta Cana. Plenty of mounds, devilishly placed green bunkers and big lakes will surprise and challenge the skills of the experienced golfer, while beginners will find the course a friendly and forgiving experience.
The relatively flat landscape has been manipulated during the construction of the course and turned into a beautiful, rolling terrain with elevated tees and greens, big hills and deep canyons. At Iberostate you will normally find some of the fastest greens of the region, making this golf course truly enjoyable.
Iberostate has implemented the "all inclusive" concept to the golf course, so golfers will have all their snacks and drinks included while playing the course.
Designer: P. B. Dye
Holes along the ocean: 0
Holes with ocean view: 0
Driving range: Yes, included
Caddies: Available, not included
Restaurant / bar: Yes
Brand: Nike, Mizuno, TaylorMade, Cobra
Price: US$ 40 - US$ 65
Please note that each golfer is required to have a set of golf clubs, i.e. sharing clubs is not permitted.
Twilight / afternoon rate:
Golf course maintenance:
Important to know:
- Food and beverages are included (some restrictions may apply).
- Proper golf attire is required, i.e. polo shirt with collar and sleeves, bermuda shorts / long pants / golf skirt for women and golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes.
- Each tee time will be filled with 4 golfers.
- Non-golfers (riders) are allowed. Please note that there is an additional charge for the rider who is required to ride in the golf cart.
- Caddies are available and not included.
- Roundtrip transportation is included in the price. Please note that transportation is always shared and you may have to stop along the way to pick up / drop off other people at other hotels than yours.
- For bookings from hotels that are located in Uvero Alto (e.g. Sivory, Zoetry Agua, Excellence Punta Cana, Sirenis, Dreams Punta Cana, Nouvelles Frontieres, etc.), please note that a minimum of 2 golfers is required and that there is an extra transportation charge of US$ 15 per golfer.
- For bookings from Iberostar Resort, the in-house guest rate applies. Tee times must be booked through Iberostar resort and is only available for guests at the resort.
All information and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices are valid until April 30, 2017.
Book your tee time:
Click the BOOK NOW button above to request a tee time. Once we receive your request, we will contact you by email with a confirmation of your reservation and organize the payment (see payment options below). Please note that your reservation is not confirmed until you have heard from us by email and the payment has been made. You can also contact us directly by email at email@example.com.
A full credit card payment is required upon reservation. We charge in USD + 3.6% fee (valid ID, billing address and credit card authorization must be provided) OR A full wire transfer to our account in J.P. Morgan Chase is required upon reservation.
Change of reservation:
Reservations may be changed up to 72 hours prior to tee time. All changes must be requested and confirmed in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be valid.
Reservations cancelled a minimum of 72 hours prior to tee time are eligible for a full refund. Reservations cancelled less than 72 hours prior to tee time are not eligible for any refunds unless a valid medical report is presented. All reservations must be cancelled and confirmed in writing to email@example.com in order to be valid.
Please note that it is entirely up to the decision of the golf director of the golf course whether or not a rain check will be issued due to bad weather conditions. There may be an additional charge for transportation. Please note that certain terms and conditions may apply.